The HTCI “Standard” edition is a high power, great value forensic platform for all professional forensic investigators. The HTCI “Standard” was designed with today’s forensic investigator in mind; it combines a high-speed multi-core processor and ultra-fast memory with a high performance SSD to give you the most performance at a great value. All HTCI Systems are user friendly, and support all Windows based forensic platforms. Included in each system is a demo license of HTCI LABS DART software for complete cell phone analysis capability without any additional equipment required.
The HTCI “Standard” forensic system supports IDE, SATA, SAS and USB drives. If your department is considering doing digital forensics and you need a lot of power in a tight budget the HTCI “Standard” forensic system is the product for you. Only high end, powerful, energy efficient components have been used in the production of the HTCI “Standard” series. High Tech Crime Institute is so confident of this product that they offer an industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- An industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- A High Speed Intel i7 – 5820K Six Core Processor clocked at 3.3GHz (3.6GHz Turbo) Cooled by an Intel Sealed Water Cooling System to give you stable high-speed performance.
- 32GB of High Speed High Capacity DDR4 2400 Quad Channel Memory
- Tableau T35689iu Forensic Bridge
- An NVidia GeForce GTX 750Ti with multi-monitor support to ensure a silky smooth experience whether you are processing cases, writing reports, or viewing evidence
- A ultra-fast 128GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD OS Drive to give you lightning fast access to your HTCI System
- A High Capacity, High Speed 2TB 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s Hard Disk Data Drive to store files.
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports, with Teaming function allowing two single connections to act as one for twice the bandwidth.
- High Speed USB 3.0, and XFast USB greatly improving the speed of the onboard USB 2.0 ports.
- High Speed 6Gb/s eSATA Ports, giving you the fastest way to connect external devices to the system.
- 3x Hot Plug SATA Tray-less Bays, giving you access to easy to use, high speed hard drive bays for extra storage.
- An Integrated Write-Blocked Multi-Card Reader to ensure forensically sound access to all types of media cards.
- Integrated Write-Blocked Forensic Bridge, With USB 3.0, SATA, IDE, SAS, and FireWire Connections.
- A highly efficient 1300 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply to ensure stability, and high power capacity for all your needs.
- 22 Inch LED Monitor
- Wireless Keyboard / Mouse Combo (Wired available at no charge for DOD or other such requirements)