The HTCI EDAS Optimized edition is a high speed dual CPU system featuring the latest in Intel based CPU Technology. The HTCI EDAS Optimized was designed to bring the very best in processing power to today’s forensic investigators; Combining dual high-speed multi-core processors, high speed Error Checking Memory, and a high performance SSD to give you the best performance available. All HTCI EDAS Systems are user friendly, and support all Windows based forensic platforms.
- An industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- Two High Speed Intel ® Xeon Silver 4214 Twelve(12) Core Processor Clocked at 2.2 Ghz (3.2 Ghz Turbo).
- 64GB of High Speed, Error Checking DDR4 2400 Quad Channel Memory.
- An NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 with multi-monitor support to ensure a silky smooth experience whether you are processing cases, writing reports, or viewing evidence.
- A ultra-fast M.2 512GB 32Gb/s NVMe OS Drive to give you lightning fast access to your EDAS FOX System.
- 512GB SSD for Temp Drive.
- 512GB SSD for Cache Drive.
- 2 x 1 TB SSD for Active Evidence (RAID 0).
- A High Capacity, High Speed 4TB 7200RPM 6Gb/s Hard Disk Data Drive to store files.
- Intel® I210-AT, 2 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s).
- High Speed USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C located on the front I/O, greatly improving the speed of the onboard USB 2.0 ports.
- 3x Hot Plug SATA Tray-less Bays, giving you access to easy to use, high speed hard drive bays for extra storage.
- An Integrated Write-Blocked Multi-Card Reader to ensure forensically sound access to all types of media cards.
- An integrated Write-Blocked Forensic Bridge, With USB 3.0, SATA, IDE, SAS, FireWire, and PCIe Connections. Tableau T356789iu or Logicube Write Protect Bay.
- A highly efficient 1300 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply to ensure stability, and high power capacity for all your needs.
- 2 x 24 Inch LED Monitor
- Wireless Keyboard / Mouse Combo (Wired available at no charge for DOD or other such requirements)