The HTCI EDAS Ultimate Investigator edition is a high speed dual CPU system featuring the latest in Intel based CPU Technology. The HTCI EDAS Ultimate Investigator 2023 Series was designed to bring the very best in processing power to today’s forensic investigators; Combining dual high-speed multi-core processors, high speed Error Checking Memory, and a high performance SSD RAID gives you the best performance available. All HTCI EDAS Systems are user friendly, and support all Windows based forensic platforms. The addition of a RAID Array to the system gives you a perfect package to process and store data all on one machine.
- An industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- Two High Speed Intel Xeon Silver 4216 (16) Core Processor Clocked at 2.1 Ghz (3.2 Ghz Turbo)
- Liquid Turbulent Processor Cooling. Lowers the temperature of the Cores during heavy processing and avoid Core Throttling that occurs during Evidence Processing.
- 128GB of High Speed, Error Checking DDR4 2666 Quad Channel Memory
- An NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 with multi-monitor support to ensure a silky smooth experience whether you are processing cases, writing reports, or viewing evidence
- 1TB 32Gb/s M.2 NVMe OS Drive
- 4 x 1TB SATA 6Gbp/s SSD Drives ( Two in RAID0 for Database, Two in RAID0 for Temp)
- 2 x 1 TB SATA 6Gbp/s SSD Drives in RAID O for Active Evidence
- A High Capacity, High Speed 4TB 7200 RPM 6Gbp/s Hard Disk Data Drive to store files
- A High Capacity (4 x 4TB )RAID5 Array
- Intel® I210-AT, 2 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- High Speed USB 3.0 for up to 10X Faster data transfers than USB 2.0
- 3x Hot Plug SATA Tray-less Bays, giving you access to easy to use, high speed hard drive bays for extra storage
- An External USB 3.0 Write-Blocked Multi-Card Reader to ensure forensically sound access to all types of media cards.
- A Tableau T3567869iu or Logicube Write Protect Bay with USB 3.0, SATA, IDE, SAS, FireWire, and PCIe Connections and a Tableau T3iu Forensic Bay
- A highly efficient 1300 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply to ensure stability, and high power capacity for all your needs
- Wireless Keyboard / Mouse Combo (Wired available at no charge for DOD or other such requirements)