The SuperWiper® Desktop Pro Gen-3 is a Standalone, Industrial and Extremely Fast Data Erase Unit, erasing 8 SAS/SATA drives and 10 USB3.0/3.1 Flash drives simultaneously and can be configured to supports optional 8 more SAS/SATA, SCSI, FC, 1394, TB, NVMe drives. The unit performs at a very high speed, in a secure Linux environment, and with the most efficient user-friendly application. The desktop style durable unit features an 8” detachable Touchscreen color LCD display with HDMI port, 8 channel open tray for easy hard drive insertion, 8 SATA/SATA-3 ports, 10 USB3.1 ports.The SuperWiper’s erase application supports both drive multiple channels erase operations, as well as independent channel, erase operation. (most economic erase solution with no license scheme).
1) The unit hardware: i7 – 8th generation CPU, 8GB Memory, 120GB SSD internal storage, with 8 SAS/SATA, 10 USB3.1 ports, Ubuntu 18.04LTS, Many Expansion options to support NVMe, SCSI, FC, and more SAS/SATA ports.
2) Main use: Standalone, no software license scheme, extreme fast multi drives erase unit for Hard Disks, SSD, flash.
3) The application is using Ubuntu open OS: Multi-tasks, truly simultaneous multiple independent drives erase unit. The erase protocols are: DoD, DoD Lite, Secure Erase, Enhance Secure Erase, Sanitize (SAS SSD), User Erase Mode. It includes erase verification, NIST 800-88 erase certification, erase log SQL database and more options.
4) Usage: Under the Linux OS: Full Drive Erase, HASH, Quick and Full Format, Format 520 Byte, Drive Diagnostics, Scripting.
The SuperWiper’s application supports Erase Protocols:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (With 7 writing pattern passes and one verification pass)
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) erase specification (With 3 writing pattern passes and one verification pass)
- Security Erase
- Sanitize (3 Types)
- Enhanced Security Erase
- “User” Defined Erase Settings
The user can also perform an erase verification only, or a quick formatting of the drives with a choice of many different kinds of file systems including NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, HFS+, and EX4. The SuperWiper application is very unique, in that it gives the user a maximum throughput of erased devices. Erase simultaneously in parallel with multiple session operations of 8 1TB WD Blue Hard Disk Drives at an average speed of 8.2GB/min per one pass. Erase of 8 1TB WD Blue Hard Disk Drives with the use of DoD (ECE) protocol (7 write passes and 1 verification pass) in 14.5 hours, and with the use of Security Erase protocols in 2 hours.
The unit is capable of erasing data from a maximum of 14 Storage Devices, in simultaneous operation (Not including ports via of optional expansion module).
The erase protocols are NIST 800-88 compliance. The “User” erases mode has a full or partial optional verification pass.
The application generates log files and NIST 800-88 erase certifications that is easily exported to USB flash drive.
Summary of the main features (the Unit):
- Built-in 10 USB3.1 ports that can be converted to 10 SATA ports to perform at a very high speed (Up to 20GB/min), or be used to erase SD/MicroSD and other flash drives (please see Option for the additional 4 USB3.0 to SATA conversion kit)
- Built-in 8 bay open tray drive caddy, in which the user can plug any SAS/SATA 2.5” and 3.5” drives without the need for extra cost of special caddies
- The unit runs under Linux OS, which is a more secure OS than Windows.( It is an OS that is less targeted by malware)
- Detachable Display: The user can plug external monitor and still operate the unit
- Expansion Slots (PCIE 3.0)
- Easily can be configured to supports multiple SCSI drives (SCSI 3 drives KIT and SCSI 6 drives KIT)
- Easily can be configured to supports Fiber Channel drives (FC 2 drives KIT)
- Also can be configured with 1394 controller and with the use of 1394 to TB, to supports TB storage
- Use the new NVMe Kit (Supports 2.5″ or M.2 form factors)
The Main Application:
- The application runs very efficiently due to a low OS overhead.
- Simple and easy to use; all designed with a touchscreen icons, and in few clicks, user can be set and up and running.
- Uses all the 8 CPU cores in a very efficient way.
- Supports Security Erase and Enhanced Security Erase protocols, Sanitize, which are very important way to erase data from SSD and logical drives.
- Use Continues Mode erase operation, in which each port is independent of other ports. The user can plug a hard disk drive in one port and start the erase operation, and when the erase is completed plug a different drive and start another erase operation with very little down time.
- Quick Formats drives with: NTFS, ex-FAT, FAT32, HFS+(Mac), EXT4 (Linux) and with MBR, GPT, and MAC.
- Logs and Certificates: It generates detailed log file and erase certification includes NIST 800-88 format.
- Display the drive’s S.M.A.R.T. status – An indication for drive “Health” condition.
- Drive Diagnostics and S.M.A.R.T. drive tests: Read Verify test(supported by all digital storage media), SMART short test (2-5 minutes), SMART extended full test, and SMART conveyance test to evaluate the “health” condition of the drive prior to erasing operation.
- Compliant with NIST 800-88 when used with DoD, Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase, Sanitize erase protocols, or with use of the “User” erase mode when full verification option is enabled.
- Erase Verification Only Mode: The user can choose to run a full verification or partial verification on a drive that was previously erased by any other devices or any other erase applications.
- Compliant with FACTA, HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Support drives with size up to 256TB (48bit LBA addressing).
- Supports dual port Micro SD card reader, which enable the user to erase 12 SD cards simultaneously.
- the user can customize the erase certificate, by adding any additional fields and information that can be entered and saved for a batch of drives .
- SQL database to save and export log files.
- Print label for drive the erased.
- Ability to unlock the Secure ATA drive password and erase the data from the drive (works on most OEM MFG drives).
- Expansion Box with 8 SAS/SATA ports and with the use of this expansion box the user can erase 16 SAS/SATA drives simultaneously (please click her for a picture Expansion Box).
Optional items (email for quote):
USB memory card reader (MMC)
USB3.0 to e-SATA adapter for eSATA enclosures
IDE+ 2.5″ to SATA kit (One Channel)
M.2 NGFF to SATA Adapter
M.2 NGFF to USB3.0 Adapter – PCIE base (not supporting NVME) or SATA base
Expansion Configuration (Hardware Option installed at time of purchasing the main unit): SCSI 6 drives KIT, SCSI 3 drives KIT, Fiber Channel 2 drives KIT, 1394 KIT, USB3.1 KIT
1394 to Thunderbolt Adapter
NVMe Adapter to support M.2 110mm and NVME PCIE storage cards
8 SAS/SATA Expansion Box: Expansion8
USB3.0 to SATA 4 Channel Kit convert 4 USB3.0 ports to 4 SATA ports at high speed (Up to 20GB/min). The kit includes 4 USB3.0 to SATA hard drive adapters and 1 PS to power 4 hard disk drives:
USB3.0 to SATA adapter 4 Channel KIT+ Power
There are no reviews yet.