The SuperCopier® Desktop NVME Multi Ports Duplicator is an industrial and an extremely fast, multiple purpose NVMe SSD drive duplication unit. It can be used to perform drive duplication, drive imaging, drive cloning, drive erase, drive diagnostics, selective capture, and drive quick format of SSD NVMe drive in a very fast and efficient way. The unit performs at a very high transfer rate, in a very secure Linux environment, and with the most efficient user-friendly touchscreen icons application. The unit has a durable built, with a desktop style, featuring an 8 channels open tray for easy drive insertion and connection, 8 NVMe 2.5″ ports, 6 USB3.0 ports, 2 USB3.1 ports and 2 Thunderbolt 3.0 ports. By default one NVME port and one USB ports are set to perform as the source ports, but the user has the flexibility to assign each port of the unit as source or target.
The unit hardware: i7 – 7th generation CPU, 8GB Memory, 120GB SSD internal storage, with 8 NVMe ports and 6 USB3.0 ports, 2 Thunderbolt 3.0, Ubuntu 18.04LTS OS. The unit supplied with 8 SFF-8639 to M.2 NVMe cables and adapters and with secure brackets. (The top speed of reading from an NVMe SSD is 97GB/min).
Main use: Designed for a need for a high volume of NVMe SSD duplication.
The application is using Ubuntu open OS: Multi-tasks, truly simultaneous multiple drive imaging, drive copy, drive duplication from one or many source ports to one or many target ports with different interfaces and options. Like imaging 1:7, 4:4 of NVMe SSD using a mirror image of bit by bit copy, Quick Copy of partitions, Selective Copy of Folders and Files, VHD copy of Virtual Imagers and more.
Usage: Under the Linux OS: Full Drive duplication, HASH, Erase and Format, Scripting
The main application supports many modes of operations, such as:
1) Mirror Mode: Imaging drive with 100% bit by bit copy – any OS and any file system, with HASH verification mechanism which includes HASH target drive and compares to source drive for 100% data transferred verification. The user can also image a portion of the drive by adjusting the % of the bit by bit mirror imaging.
2) Duplication drives with a Quick Copy/Advanced Smart Copy – The application supports duplication of the files system only, from many source drives that have the following file system: FAT/NTFS/exFAT/Linux EXT2-4 to many target drives. Also, the application automatically performs:
a) Partitions scanning on the source drive.
b) Partitions scaling on the target drive.
c) Ability to Copy Encrypted partition and unrecognized partition.
d) Scale Options:
1) Scale all partitions
2) Selectively scale partitions
3) Disable scaling
4) Scale down partition (Not for EXT2-4): If the data on the source drive does not occupy the whole drive, user can copy it to a smaller drive (for example if the data occupied only 200GB on 1TB source drive, then the target drive can be 200GB and cloning from 1TB to 200GB will work). NTFS True scaling down new s/w release Example: We run a bench test with a 160GB source drive, which contains two NTFS partitions, 100MB boot partition, and the rest was Windows partition. The target drive is 120GB and the data load size is 16.4GB. The data is fragmented and previous s/w revision could not even copy to an 80GB target drive. The new s/w version allows the target drive to shrink from a 120GB drive all the way down to 23.5GB drive!
3) VHD Copy – Supports copy from a source drive that contains multiple VHD files.
4) Selective Capture – Supports selective capture of files and folders.
5) Deploy drive – The application supports duplication of data from one source drive to many target drives, or from many source drives to many target drives up to 4:4 on SATA/SAS ports and more with USB3.0 ports.
6) Erase operations – The application supports independent channel/port erase operations with the use of those erase protocols: DoD, Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase.
7) Quick drive format – The application supports a quick format for NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, HFS , and EXT4 file system.
8) Drive Diagnostics: The user can run drive diagnostics drives, such S.M.A.R.T tests and Read- Verify test that will report the location and amount of bad sectors and weak media.
9) The application runs under secured Linux OS (Linux OS is not targeted by viruses and malware as Windows, for instance)
10) Also, the application is updated to clone Windows 10 drives.