SuperCopier IT 8″ T3 SAS – drive duplication unit. The drive duplicator unit supports SAS/SATA drives, USB3.1 storage devices, Thunderbolt 3.0/USB3.1 devices, and NVMe SSD. It is extremely fast operation, high transfer rates, very efficient, and run under Linux Ubuntu OS. The unit can use to clone data in 4 modes of operation:
1) Mirror mode, Imaging drive with 100% bit by bit copy – any OS and any file system, with HASH verification mechanism which includes HASH target drives and compare to source drive for 100% data transferred verification. The user can also image a portion of the drive by adjusting the % of the bit by bit mirror imaging
2) Duplication drives with a Quick Copy – The application supports duplication of the files system only,(Partitions) from many source drives that have the following file system: FAT/NTFS/exFAT/HFS+/Linux EXT2-4 to many target drives.
Also, the application automatically performs:
a) Partitions scanning on the source drive
b) Partitions scaling on the target drive
c) Ability to Copy Encrypted partition and unrecognized partition
d) Scale Options:
1) Scale all partitions
2) Selectively scale partitions
3) Disable scaling
4) Scale down partition (Not for EXT 2-4 and not HFS+): If the data on the source drive does not occupy the whole drive, user can copy it to a smaller drive (for example if the data occupied only 200GB on 1TB source drive, then the target drive can be 200GB and cloning from 1TB to 200GB will work). NTFS True scaling down new s/w release Example: We run a bench test with a 160GB source drive, which contains two NTFS partitions, 100MB boot partition, and the rest was Windows partition. The target drive is 120GB and the data load size is 16.4GB. The data is fragmented and previous s/w revision could not even copy to an 80GB target drive. The new s/w version allows the target drive to shrink from a 120GB drive all the way down to 23.5GB drive!
3) VHD Copy – Supports copy from source drive that contains multiple VHD files
4) Selective Capture – Supports selective capture of files and folders
5) Deploy drive – The application supports duplication of data from one source drive to many target drives, or from many source drives to many target drives up to 2:2 on SATA/SAS ports and more with USB3.0 ports
6) Erase operations – The application supports independent channel/port erase operations with the use of those erase protocols: DoD, Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase
5) Quick or Full drive format – The application supports a quick format for NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, HFS+, and EXT4 file system
6) Drive Diagnostics -The user can run drive diagnostics, such S.M.A.R.T tests and Read- Verify test that will report the location and amount of bad sectors and weak media.
7) The SuperCopier application runs under secured Linux OS (Linux OS is not targeted by viruses and malware as Windows, for instance)
8) Also, the application is updated to clone Windows 10 drives
The unit built-in with 4 native SAS ports, 8 native USB3.1 ports, eSATA port, one Thunderbolt 3.0 port, and 8″ Touchscreen color LCD display.
Multiple Operation: The user can clone SAS drives from two source drives to two target drives (2:2) all in parallel operations. There are more possibilities for SATA drives using the e-SATA port and with the use of USB3.0 to SATA adapters.
The unit is very compact and easy to carry. The SuperCopier cloning application is very simple and easy to use and it designed to work with touchscreen navigation icons. The performance of the unit is very high, clone Solid State Drives (SSD) at 28GB/Min, 1TB WD Blue SATA Hard Disk Drives at 10GB/min. The application also generates extensive log files and certification. The erase operation is NIST 800-88 compliance if erase verification mode was selected
Thunderbolt 3.0 to PCIE 3.0 Expansion Box: Supports SCSI, 1394, FC, NVMe and Thunderbolt storage devices.
NVMe Kit: Support M.2 and 2.5″ NVMe – include the Thunderbolt 3.0 to PCIE Expansion Box
SAS add-on 4 ports Option: Kit consist if 4 ports SAS controller, data and power cable and external 400 PS to power the 4 external drives. The TB 40Giga/s bandswith enable to run the 4 add-on SAS drives at full speed with no speed degradation. http://www.media-clone.net/SAS-4-Ports-Option-for…
Case: Mobile, lightweight, and easy to carry
Display: 8 “(800X600) LED back-light Touchscreen color LCD display
Secure DC-in connector: Keyed and Locked DC-In connector to avoid accidental disconnect in the middle of operation.
Speed: Externally fast and efficient operation with less OS overhead
GUI: The Cloning application is built with large and simple icons and it is easy to navigate
Storage Interfaces: SAS, SATA, e-SATA enclosures, IDE(with supplied adapters), USB3.0, SCSI*, 1394*, Thunderbolt*, PCIE*, Mini-PCIE*, M.2 NGFF(SATA or PCIE base)
Storage Devices Supported Form Factors: 3.5 inch, 2.5 inch, ZIF, 1.8”, Micro-SATA, and Mini-SATA, M.2 NGFF
OS: Linux Ubuntu 64 bit
HPA/ DCO: Application supports detection, open, capture, erase from HPA/DCO special areas on the drive
Bad Sectors Handling: User can select to skip bad sectors, skip bad blocks, or abort the operations
48bit LBA addressing: Support drives with size up to 256TB
Flexible Port’s Role Assignment: User can re-assign any port a role to be source or target.
Source Ports: Two SAS/SATA ports and two USB3.0 ports are set as source ports(The user can not change the role on those ports)
Clone Mode: Mirror Image 100% bit by bit, or Quick Clone of the file systems
Log Files: The Application generates extensive and detailed log files that user can easy export to USB flash drive
Built-in USA: The units are built and tested in the US.