The Mission Darkness™ BlockBox Touch USB is the only collapsible faraday enclosure on the market with a built-in conductive glove, device preview window, large interior space, and USB port allowing the operator to access and extract data on scene. Designed specifically for law enforcement and military forensic investigators, the BlockBox Touch USB allows users to operate touch screens in order to conduct cell phone and tablet triage, analysis, and extraction while keeping devices shielded inside. With the high-speed USB filter, time-sensitive data can be extracted in hours, not days.
The BlockBox Touch USB is built with a NeoLok closure system, allowing an operator to effortlessly close the faraday chamber by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. This type of closure extends the life of the bag by reducing velcro abrasion and “hard pulling” on the closure area.
The unit is constructed of high-quality, water-resistant outer materials and padded interior walls that collapse and fold down. Devices can remain shielded inside of the collapsed enclosure during transport. An included signal-dampening foam block provides a platform to take photos of devices, as well as additional shielding in high-signal strength environments. Also comes with a USB male to male cable, instructions, and a slim carrying case. The BlockBox Touch USB can be transported in a backpack or small bag, making it the perfect analysis enclosure for lab and field operations.
- Lab forensic analysis
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking assurance
- Shielded device triage and analysis kit designed for military and law enforcement forensic investigators
- Fits cell phones, tablets, and similar size devices
- Double layer conductive glove for operating devices and touch screens
- Large transparent window for viewing devices
- Shielded USB port for high-speed data extraction
- At least two layers of high-shielding faraday fabric on all sides
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- Signal-dampening separate foam block included (for increased shielding in high-signal-strength environments, also serves as a platform for analyzing or taking photos of devices inside)
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnet seal, plus additional quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- Dual paired seam construction
- Durable ballistic nylon, water-resistant outer materials
- Comes with carrying case with accessory pockets
- Includes one USB A male to male cable
- Agency/department branding pocket and evidence card pocket
- Unique serial number for asset tracking
- Item #: MDFB-BBTUSB
- Inside usable dimensions: 20″ x 15.5″ x 11.5″
- Folds down to: 14″ x 10″ x 3″
- BlockBox Touch USB
- USB A Male to A Male Cable
- Signal-Dampening Foam Block
- Usage Instructions
- Serial Number Card
- Carrying Case
There are no reviews yet.