The Mission Darkness X2 Duffel is the only faraday bag on the market with a detachable molle-based faraday front pocket. The system provides for versatility in shielding by allowing the user to open the main duffel cavity while not compromising the shielding of separate devices in the front pocket, or visa versa. When separated, the front pocket can be attached to any molle pack, a feature designed particularly for military operators. Both the duffel and the pocket are built with two layers of 80dB faraday fabric, in dual paired seam construction. The high-quality, water-resistant outer materials ensure the longevity of both bags and the devices they contain. Whether for executive travel or forensics, the double duffel will keep your devices safe and silent.
- Military-grade faraday duffel bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators with additional front faraday pocket.
- Removable front faraday pocket with molle strap system. Detach and place on any pack with molle.
- Holds multiple laptops, tablets, and other devices in main duffel, and smaller tablets or phones in front pocket.
- Blocks ALL wireless signals. EMI Shielding & RFI Shielding
- Dual paired seams construction
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), bluethooth, cell signals (even 4G LTE), GPS, RFID, and Radio signals with 80dB average attenuation.
- 5th Generation device shielding assurance
- Duffel dimensions: 26″ x 13″ x 13″
- Front pocket dimensions: 6″ x 8″ x 2″
- Closable clear plastic pocket on back to place company/agency information
- Zipper pocket to securely hold accessories
- Shoulder strap with metal hardware
- Water resistant outer materials
MD bags have a velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There’s no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.