Special Operators Depend on Triage-G2Ⓡ for Intelligent Media Exploitation — it’s not just a triage download, it’s the pocket-sized fully-automated media exploitation tool used by special forces, military and intelligence agencies worldwide to rapidly scan, extract and analyze critical intelligence from computers and digital devices.
Designed for non-technical operators with a simple 2-step process, Triage-G2® will rapidly scan, extract, and analyze critical intelligence from computers and digital devices. The tool can be deployed in the field for reconnaissance on a small, portable USB key.
ADF Triage-G2 comes with 3 year SMS.
Forward operators can collect intelligence in under 2 minutes with the #1 plug and play DOMEX tool.
- Ability to run in stealth mode
- Easy-to-use and deploy with minimal training
- Portable and lightweight deployment utilizing an unmarked rugged USB key
- Rapid data collection from computers and digital devices
- Highly configurable artifact and file collection including web browser cached files, social media, P2P, Cryptocurrency, cloud storage, user login events, anti-forensic traces, saved credentials, files shared via Skype, USB history, user connection log, etc.
- Supports collection of artifacts from Windows and macOS (including High Sierra and Mojave)
- Search and collect emails including MS Outlook, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail 10, Apple Mail
- Investigate attached devices, live powered on computers, boot scans from powered off computers, forensic images, the contents of folders and network shares (including shares made available by NAS devices)
- Rapidly search suspect media using large hash sets (>100 million)
- Find relevant files and artifacts using powerful keyword and regular expression search capability
- Image drives Out-of-the-box with image verification and imaging log file
- Recover images from unallocated drive space
- Use password and recovery key to decrypt and scan or image BitLocker volumes including those using the new AES-XTS encryption algorithm introduced in Windows 10
- Process APFS partitions, NTFS, FAT, HFS+, EXT, ExFAT, and YAFFS2 file systems, compute MD5 and SHA1 on collected files for integrity validation
- Capture RAM and volatile memory
- Collect password protected and corrupted files for later review
- Collect iOS backups on target computers
- Detect and warn of BitLocker and FileVault2 protected drives
- Leverage powerful boot capability (including UEFI secure boot and Macs) to access internal storage that cannot easily be removed from computers
Use the single timeline view that combines files and artifact records with a user’s actions.
- View results while a scan is running
- Filter search results with sorting and search capabilities (dates, hash values, tags, text filters, more)
- View pictures and videos organized by visual classes such as people, faces, currency, weapons, vehicles
- View links between files of interest and user’s activities such as recently access files, downloaded files, attachments, and more
- Inspect video using comprehensive video preview and frame extraction
- Automatically tag hash and keyword matches
- Define new file types and select individual ones to be processed
- Display provenance, including comprehensive metadata, of all relevant files and artifacts
Triage-G2Ⓡ lets you create a standalone portable viewer for further analysis and reporting for military prosecutors and other investigators.
- Powerful reporting capabilities (HTML, PDF, CSV)
- Export in JSON format
There are no reviews yet.