Digital Evidence Investigator
Digital Evidence Investigator (DEI) is a new digital investigation tool built from the ground up that leverages ADF’s proven track record of reducing forensic backlogs. Now you can conduct digital investigations easier, faster and smarter.
End-to-End Digital Investigations
Easily adapting to rapidly evolving digital forensic needs and circumstances, DEI is all about speed, scalability, ease-of-use, and relevant results. DEI is a fully automated and highly configurable artifact and file collection tool. Relevant social media, peer to peer file sharing, web browsing and email data can be quickly recovered along with many other file types. You can also minimize and eliminate the need for complex configurations, manually parsing files, or running multiple scripts.
Prioritize speed in evidence collection and use in the field or in the lab investigations with minimal training.
- Highly configurable file and artifact collection including web browser cached files, social media, P2P, Cryptocurrency, cloud storage, user login events, anti-forensic traces, saved credentials, files shared via Skype, USB history, user connection log, etc.
- Supports collection of forensic artifacts from Windows and macOS (including High Sierra and Mojave)
- Search and collect emails including MS Outlook, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail 10, Apple Mail
- Investigate attached devices, live powered on computers, boot scans from powered off computers, forensic images, the contents of folders and network shares (including shares made available by NAS devices)
- Rapidly search suspect media using large hash sets (>100 million), including Project VIC and CAID
- Find relevant files and artifacts using DEI’s powerful keyword and regular expression search capability
- Image drives Out-of-the-box with image verification and imaging log file
- Recover images from unallocated drive space
- Use password and recovery key to decrypt and scan or image BitLocker volumes including those using the new AES-XTS encryption algorithm introduced in Windows 10
- Process APFS partitions, NTFS, FAT, HFS+, EXT, ExFAT, and YAFFS2 file systems, compute MD5 and SHA1 on collected files for integrity validation
- Capture RAM and volatile memory
- Collect password protected and corrupted files for later review n Collect iOS backups on target computers
- Detect and warn of BitLocker and FileVault2 protected drives
- Leverage DEI’s powerful boot capability (including UEFI secure boot and Macs) to access internal storage that cannot easily be removed from computers
Use the single timeline view that combines files and artifact records with a user’s actions.
- View results while a scan is running
- Filter search results with sorting and search capabilities (dates, hash values, tags, text filters, more)
- View pictures and videos organized by visual classes such as people, faces, currency, weapons, vehicles, indecent pictures of children
- View links between files of interest and user’s activities such as recently access files, downloaded files, attachments, and more
- Inspect video using DEI’s comprehensive video preview and frame extraction
- Automatically tag hash and keyword matches
- Define new file types and select individual ones to be processed
- Display provenance, including comprehensive metadata, of all relevant files and artifacts
- ADD-ON: Rosoka Entity Extraction and Language Translation Gisting (230 languages) available
Digital Evidence InvestigatorⓇ software lets you create a standalone portable viewer for further analysis and reporting for prosecutors and other investigators.
- Powerful reporting capabilities (HTML, PDF, CSV)
- Export in VICS format (to Grifffeye Analyze Platform or other JSON compatible tool)
There are no reviews yet.