BICDROID QDocument Server Edition (QDOCSE)
1) New Way of Protection: QDocSE simultaneously encrypts and protects data by denying access requests from unauthorized processes. Carving out cryptographically on demand from the system execution environment, quarantined secure activity spaces for legitimate data activities can be authorized.
2) Easy to Configure: Once data is protected, QDocSE can automatically learn which programs should be authorized, minimizing configuration complexity.
3) Widely Applicable: QDocSE can protect various services on various platforms, including relational databases, Hadoop, Tomcat, etc. on clouds and in containers.
4) Unparalleled Data Security: Server data is always protected against data leaks, breaches, ransomware encryption & exfiltration, malicious insiders with root privilege, side loading and supply chain attacks, system loopholes, and more.
5) Highly Efficient: QDocSE has minimal impact on server performance—the impact on the database server throughput is less than 5%.
6) Monitoring: All activities related to protected data are reported in real-time to CSP for monitoring, analysis, and visualization.