BICDROID QDocument Endpoint Edition (QDocEE)
1) New Way of Protection: QDocEE simultaneously encrypts and protects data by denying access requests from unauthorized processes. Carving out cryptographically on demand from the system execution environment, quarantined secure activity spaces for legitimate data activities can be authorized.
2) Easy to Configure: Security policies can be easily configured through the Central Sentry Platform (CSP), which allows IT admins to monitor, analyze, and visualize the data security of each protected endpoint.
3) Outbound Approval System: It prevents malicious insiders or negligent employees from leaking data by enforcing mechanisms to approve or deny requests for sending out protected files.
4) Unparalleled Data Security: Whether your data is at rest, in use, or shared, it is fully protected against data leaks, breaches, ransomware, malicious insiders, supply chain, fileless attacks, and other known / unknown threats.
5) Nonintrusive Protection: Use computers without any interference while data is fully protected throughout its life cycle. Data generated by authorized processes are automatically encrypted and protected regardless of where it is saved on the computer.
6) Monitoring: All activities related to protected data are reported in real-time to CSP for monitoring, analysis, and visualization.