Designed exclusively for Forensic applications, the ImageMASSter IM4000PRO X2 Forensics system is a versatile, portable, multi-drive high speed data acquisition device. Suspect’s data can be seized at speeds exceeding 18GB per minute with a maximum theoretical transfer rate of 32GB/min. The unit’s 8 SAS/SATA ports, 1 dedicated SATA port and 3 eSATA ports allows acquiring data from up to 6 Suspect drives simultaneously. A total of 10 USB 3.0 ports offers the ability to acquire data from multiple USB devices simultaneously. Using the unit’s on the fly hashing capabilities, the transferred data can be guaranteed to be an exact replica of the Suspect’s data without modification, re-arrangement or corruption. The unit provides Native interface support for SAS, SATA, eSATA, and USB 3.0, drives in addition to supporting P-ATA, including ATA compatible solid state and flash devices. Provides multiple Capture mode formats. Capture Suspect drive’s data in LinuxDD, E01 or EX01 Segmented File Format or as a “mirror” capture. The unit offers a Cable-Free drive caddy system.
Medium Volume Hard drive Forensic Data Acquistion units. Supports Acquireing from up to 6 Suspect drives simultaneously.
Capable of Transfer Rates up to 32GB/min (SAS/SATA). It is also available in a 3.5” “drop-in drive caddy” model (and one can be converted to the other in the field in about five minutes, if one purchases another drive caddy) and additionally available as an “open tray” model (lower cost) which does not use drive caddies but uses SAS cable connections to the drives; all are available in Forensic or I.T. models.
Preview Suspect’s Data:
– Supported form factors 1.8″, 2.5″, 3.5″, Micro SATA, Mini-SATA, SATA M.2, PCIe M.2.
– Evidence drive formats can be 100%/DD/Encase.
– Erase data (DOD, user select, Secure erase.)
– Capture from multiple storage devices to multiple storage devices.
– Hash MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2.
– On-the-Fly Encryption.
– Supports Linux, Mac, Windows OS (FAT, EXFAT,NTFS).
– Window base unit.
– Built-In 1GBit LAN.
– Acquire data from unopened computers using the Ethernet interface.
– Supports use of Large Capacity Drive Arrays for external data storage.
– Generates Result Logs and Audit files.
– Great platform for cell acquisition.
– Slim, Light weight and portable unit.
– Easy to use.
– Touch screen.
– Option to add PCIE Expansion with fast SCSI, FireWire 1394A/B and Express card readers.
 Optional P-ATA Adapters required.
There are no reviews yet.